- VENOSAN- garments are made in Switzerland by SALZMANN AG, a leading developer and manufacturer of specialised elastic yarns since 1883
- All garments are latex free.
- VENOSAN- provides off-the-shelf & custom made compression garments – suitable for all conditions, as well as compression support socks, stockings and accessories.
- Arm-sleeves and gloves. Arm-sleeves are available off-the-shelf as well as made-to-measure.
- Ulcerfit Garments – successful therapy in a Two Stocking concept. Is antifungal, antibacterial (silver content) and health-promoting algae fibre.
- Compression garments for travelling, oedema, DVT, sport, work, pregnancy, surgery, ulcers, lymphoedema etc.
Sama-Frottee tubular padding – a padding layer used under compression bandaging or just for protecting skin in eg. the elderly.
95% cotton, contouring to all shapes and sizes. Re-usable and will endure up to 20 washes at 40 degrees, depending the exudation. Sterilisable.
- Donners & Doffers – to assist in putting on and taking off garments.
- VENOSAN- garments have been manufactured since 1942 and are distributed in over 70 countries.
- Our guarantee - Our Medical compression garments are independently tested to the RAL standard by the Hohenstein Institute in Germany
For Further Information Please Contact:
8 Hawker Avenue
WARWICK WA 6024
Tel: 08 9203 5544 Fax: 08 9203 5333 Email: email@example.com
Jenny Heyden – Consultant – 0403 350 810
Jasmine Heyden – Sales Representative – 0425 124 576